|Name of Period
||12 November 2011
||23 December 2011
||24 December 2011
||06 January 2012
||07 January 2012
||30 March 2012
||31 March 2012
||13 April 2012
||14 April 2012
||22 June 2012
||23 June 2012
||31 August 2012
||01 September 2012
||26 October 2012
- Sheets and towels are provided.
- Water and electricity are included, but there is a sur-charge for heating in the winter and for electricity consumption over 400KwH/week.
- Local telephone calls are included, but long-distance toll charges will be deducted from your deposit.
- Our trusted friend and gardener passes by regularly and takes care of the garden and the pool.
- Once a week the cleaning lady comes for a few hours.
- Security deposit is €1000 per stay.
- There is a two-week minimum rental period.
- Thirty percent of the rental amount is payable upon booking. The
reservation will be guaranteed only when this payment has been received.
This deposit is not refundable.
- The balance is due 3 weeks before the start of the rental
- Payments can be made by wire transfer in US dollars or in Euros. Full details will be provided at the time of reservation.
- The rental charge includes linen, hot water, heat and electricity, local
telephone, taxes and a weekly maid / housekeeping service.
- Sorry, no smoking or pets are allowed.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive earlier, please
let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Again, let us know if this is inconvenient;
we'll try to be helpful.
- Like most other short-term-rentals, we ask for a security
deposit. We expect our visitors to assume responsibility for
any significant damage or breakage. We therefore ask our guests, when they
make a reservation, to indicate that they understand and agree with our
- Within one week of the end of your stay you will inform the owners of any damage or breakage that occurred during your stay.
- You will pay the fair and reasonable cost of repair or replacement for
any broken or damaged item, excluding reasonable wear and tear. The
owners will provide you with a bill for repair or replacement whenever
- In the event of a disagreement on the amount to be paid for repair or
replacement, you agree to be bound by the owners' reasonable
determination of this issue.
- The portion of the deposit remaining will be returned two weeks after tenancy.
This property is no longer available.